- 2500 INR
- General Drugs
- Suitable For All Ages, Women, Adult, Children, Infants
- 0.5 mg
- Dry Place
Tacrolimus Prograf Capsule 0.5 mg
Our Tacrolimus Prograf Capsule 0.5 mg is a potent medicine; however, it has different side effects that come with it. After taking this medicine, the consumers may feel change in the mental state, issues with walking or speaking alongside reduced vision. Besides, sore throat, fever, sore mouth, chills, body aches and flu symptoms are the common side effects that our Tacrolimus Prograf Capsule 0.5 mg deliver. The minute side effects comprise heavy breathing, fast heart rate and light-headed feeling. Moreover, this medicine is formulated by following the medical guidelines and modern techniques.
Owing to our profound knowledge of this domain and well known team of experts, we are able to come up with Prograf Capsule 0.5 mg.
Side effects of Prograf Capsule 0.5 mg:
- Change in your mental state, problems with speech or walking, decreased vision (may start gradually and get worse quickly).
- Fever, body aches, chills, flu symptoms, sores in your mouth and throat.
- Pale or yellowed skin, confusion or weakness, dark colored urine.
- Feeling light-headed or short of breath, rapid heart rate, etc.
Note: This is made in tandem with set parameters using modern techniques.
- Letter of Credit (L/C)
- 100 Per Week
- 2-3 Days
- Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia
16/8, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, 110060, India