Revolade 50 mg
Price And Quantity
- 14200 INR
- General Drugs
- Chronic Idiopathic Thrombocytopenia
- Suitable For All Ages, Women, Adult, Children, Infants
- 50 mg
- Dry Place
What is in this leaflet:
- This leaflet answers some common questions about REVOLADE.
- It does not contain all the available information. It does not take the place of talking to your doctor or pharmacist.
- The information in this leaflet was last updated on the date listed on the final page. More recent information on the medicine may be available.
- All medicines have risks and benefits. Your doctor has weighed the risks of you taking REVOLADE against the benefits they expect it will have for you.
- If you have any concerns about taking this medicine or giving it to your child, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Keep this leaflet with the medicine. You may need to read it again.
What REVOLADE is used for
- REVOLADE is a medicine that is used to treat a number of conditions.
- Pinpoint sized flat round red spots under the skin (petechiae)
- Bruising (purpura)
- Bleeding gums
- Not being able to control bleeding, if cuts or injuries occur.
- Letter of Credit (L/C)
- 100 Box Per Week
- 5-10 Days
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
16/8, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, 110060, India