- 10000 INR
- External Use Drugs
- Hepatitis C Virus
- Suitable For All Ages, Women, Adult, Children, Infants
- 60 mg
- Dry Place
Daclawin 60 Mg
This Daclawin 60 Mg generally prescribed by the doctors alongside distinctive anti-viral medicines to treat hepatitis C. This infection directly attacks the liver and make it vulnerable against varied diseases. Sofosbuvir should always be utilized with our medication. Besides, sofosbuvir and daclatasvir can be utilized with ribavirin. Altogether, this Daclawin 60 Mg minimized the amount of hepatitis C infection in the body and help the liver to fight against the infections. Besides, Hepatitis C generally induce severe liver issues, for example, liver cancer and cirrhosis.
Administration and Dosage:
- We imply that customers to take this Daclawin 60 Mg in compliance with their prescription given by the doctors.
- Unless the doctor changes the dosage, it should not be altered by the user.
- Daclatasvir is a prescribed medicine; hence, never consume this medicine without the doctor’s consultation.
- It can be taken both without or with food once in twenty-four hours.
- The suggested treatment course is 12 weeks.
- Letter of Credit (L/C)
- 100 Per Week
- 2-3 Days
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
16/8, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, 110060, India